Carpet Cleaning in New York, NY
Chem-Dry’s unique approach to carpet cleaning provides a better experience. Chem-Dry of NYC uses the power of carbonation to extract more dirt & grime from your carpets, giving them a deeper clean. As well, our carbonated cleaning substances only require us to use a fraction of the moisture steam cleaners require. This allows your carpets to dry quicker and helps prevent the growth of mold and mildew under your carpet.
A Healthier Carpet Cleaning Process
Our deep cleaning and healthy carpet cleaning service is sure to exceed your expectations. Chem-Dry is preferred by customers and professionals alike. The Carpet and Rug Institute (CRI) designated Chem-Dry as a company deserving the CRI Seal of Approval for the innovative and unique Hot Carbonating System.
This program identifies effective carpet cleaning solutions and equipment that can clean carpet right the first time & protect a home or commercial facility’s carpet investment. The blue and green CRI Seal of Approval is proof that you are investing in a quality service.
This video explains the difference between Chem-Dry (Hot Carbonation) and Steam Cleaning (Hot Water Extraction)
Chem-Dry’s signature cleaning solution, The Natural®, is a cleaning mixture that, through the power of carbonation, lifts dirt to the surface where it is whisked away. The Natural is non-toxic & ideal for homes with kids and pets, and recently received the Green Certification.
Chem-Dry’s Carpet Sanitizer & Deodorizer
Well-maintained and cleaned carpet will help ensure a healthy home environment by reducing the amount of dust & allergens present. Your Chem-Dry carpet cleaning professionals can apply a special carpet deodorizer and sanitizer to reduce unhealthy bacteria in your carpets. Request the Healthy Home carpet cleaning package, which includes our sanitizer & deodorizer formula along with your carpet cleaning, for your next cleaning appointment.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Works Better & Safer
We believe Dust Mite Anti-Allergen to be the most effective and safest product available today for surface treatment of dust mite allergens. Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen is derived from naturally occurring extracts found in plants and trees. It works by instantly deactivating the allergen found in dust mite droppings. Chem-Dry’s Healthy Home carpet cleaning package is designed to protect your home from allergens which plague most households.
Fix Dust Mite Allergens
The first step in eliminating the dust mite allergen is a thorough cleaning of the home, including hot carbonation extraction of the carpet, rugs, and upholstery.
Laboratory studies demonstrated that when dust mite droppings are treated with the main active ingredient contained in Chem-Dry Dust Mite Anti-Allergen, the allergens are denatured, rendering them harmless to people who display allergic systems to dust mite allergens.
Common allergens “hiding” in the home environment include:
- Dust mites are microscopic arachnids found anywhere there is dust. Just one gram of dust can contain anywhere from 100 to 500 dust mites.
- Allergens are constantly tracked into the home from outdoors. Some are present in the home because of pets, while others (such as mold) grow in damp areas. Research has shown that indoor carpet environments act as a collector for these allergens. When carpets are not professionally cleaned regularly, these particles can become airborne.
- Mold spores are microscopic fungal “seeds” that thrive in damp areas of the home, such as the basement, kitchen, and bathroom. Carpet and upholstery dust harbors millions of fungal spores.
- Cockroaches are common, unseen house guests. Their body parts and droppings are highly allergenic.
- Pollen is the microscopic reproductive component of flowering plants and trees. It enters the home from outdoors and is a common component of house dust.
- Pet dander is small scales of skin shed by animals.
Dust Mite Anti-Allergen Benefits
- Suitable for carpets, bedding, mattresses, and all household furnishings.
- Effectively controls major causes of asthma.
- Not harmful to humans or animals.
- Environmentally friendly.
- Not a drug or a pesticide.
- Contains no CFCs and is fully biodegradable.
- Proven in studies to be effective in rendering dust mite allergens harmless.
Ask your Chem-Dry professional for more on how an application of Dust Mite Anti-Allergen can benefit your home.
Chem-Dry Carpet Stain Protection
Chem-Dry’s signature carpet protectant protects your carpets from stains, bacteria and dirt built up over the years of use. Carpet protectant applied by Chem-Dry could increase the life of your carpet.
Why Chem-Dry Protectant™
Over time and with regular wear, factory applied stain resistants will experience a reduction in effectiveness. Chem-Dry Protectants refresh the performance of stain resistant carpets, fortifying its ability to resist soiling and staining.
The next generation of outstanding Chem-Dry Protectant is here. Not only is Chem-Dry’s PowerGuard Protectant loaded with acid-dye resistors to provide excellent stain resistance, but its unique polymer base also makes it an excellent protector for solution-dyed carpets like polyester and olefin. Laboratory tests confirm that PowerGuard mixed with The Natural®, out performs all other protectants.
Chem-Dry Repel Protectant repels most liquids, allowing spills to be removed before staining can occur. Repel Protectant can be applied to all types of carpets as it forms a molecular shield around each carpet fiber. This shield increases the surface tension of the carpet fibers, causing them to repel liquid spills, dust and dirt. This helps prevent dirt and stains from being ground in or absorbed by the carpet fiber.
Chem-Dry Wool Protectant is a fluorocarbon, water-based product specifically developed to enhance soil and stain repellency for wool carpets and rugs. Wool Protectant is used to form an invisible shield around each carpet fiber to resist soil and stains. The repellency provided will enable most liquid spills to be removed before staining can occur, keeping carpets cleaner, longer.